User ID  
Password  
Forgot Password?
 

 
Q. Should strip- cutting by retail pharmacists be banned ?
 
 
 
Awards and Fellowship
 
IRF Ph.D. Scholarships

Criteria
Fellowship to permit short period of research at an approved institution abroad.

Eligibility
Ph.D. (Pharmacy students / Research scholars in Pharmacy /Pharmaceutical Sciences)

Scholarship amount
Total Rs. 1,00,000/- per year (maximum 1 student)

Guidelines
The Ph.D Scholarship shall be called "The Indian Pharmaceutical Association - Shri Ramanbhai B. Patel Foundation - (IRF) Ph.D Scholarship" under the following guidelines :

a) The grant covers part travel expenses/accommodation/conveyance.
b) The nominations for the Ph.D. Scholarships shall be invited by Member Secretary, IRF through Pharma Times in the month of May giving six weeks time for receiving the nominations.
c) Application should be submitted to Member Secretary, IRF with clear objectives of the proposed visit.
d) Application should be forwarded through concerned guide and head of the institution.
e) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from head of the institution where candidate proposes to get the training should be enclosed.
f) At least two interim reports should be sent to IRF after joining and in the middle of the term.
g) On completion of the training the research scholar should submit final report within one month to Member Secretary, IRF, Mumbai.
h) 75% of the amount will be released one month before visit and remaining 25% after submission of the final report.
i) IRF should be acknowledged in papers published in journals or presented in conferences.
j) This facility is available only once to selected candidates.
No Image
Top